Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Cama Level Pack #2 - Download

No, this is no April Fools news.
After two weeks preparing , drawing , developing and testing new ideas finally my level pack ready to be released.
This pack includes 14 level varieties, some typical crayon-drawings but also some mixed styles. I hope you will enjoy these new level pack. For my future motivation, i would appreciate, if you'd leave any constructive comments or suggestions after playing.

Download the level pack here.


Level Screenshots:
| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |

11 comments:

Chanceman93 said...

Holy crap, these are good. You put in so many cool things that make it far from boring!

Anonymous said...

Holy crap indeed - I'm waiting for the download, just browsing these screenshots we see these must be wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Holy cp!
You make my life more worth living and much more colorful.

Please marry me and develop your physics on me too :)

Anonymous said...

I don't Work With me :'(

Timmypokemon @ youtube

Timmmy1@gmail.com

Timmypokemonfan@gmail.com

Eric said...

Wow, such imagination. I just played through the whole thing and that was soo much fun. You've taken the crayon physics idea and have definitely improved upon it. Way to go!

Anonymous said...

Hey, just happened across this other game that look VERY similar.

http://www.bubblebox.com/game/Puzzle/975.htm

Anonymous said...

some one should submit this to
Digg

545H said...

Please, load it in other Sharing-Resource!

Unknown said...

hii I don't Work

http://teknobomb.wordpress.com/

Anonymous said...

Hi, you got a very good imagination, thx for the levels.
But could you pleas write a tutorial on how you made the "concert level" i mean how to make an animated gif or whatever you used there. Or the car, that was very interesting too. Thx annyway!

Anonymous said...

Why must they always poison good stuff with anime crap?